Thursday, May 7, 2009

An introduction to me

My name isn't Celine, but it's very, very close. It was given to me by another blogger who asked me to write about my life, too. I guess that he doesn't use real names on his site, for which I am thankful. I hope to write about my life, my relationship with my almost perfect boyfriend of 7 years, my job and the ups and downs of the daily grind. I like to go out with my girls and my boys, travel to Spain where half my family is from, visit with my folks in the suburbs of Chicago, and cook Spanish and Mexican food.

I do have a secret, something I will write more about if I think of anything more. Last year, for the first time ever, I cheated on him. I couldn't ever imagine doing it, but I did. And I don't regret it. There won't be any other guys, but I think about the one time I did it often and wonder if I'm wrong for thinking about it or even doing it, or if it was something I needed and might need again soon.

This is my first time blogging, I apologize if I did anything wrong.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Celine! I guess you know who I am! :D Your story left me quite... intrigued, and I hope to hear more about you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm writing a new post right now but it is taking a lot longer than I had thought! This is fun, I have no idea what I'm doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cs has been asking me to start a blog too but i never did well in writing class and wouldnt know what to write or how to start. i hope you dont mind that i read your stuff i guess we arent competitors right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you started this. I think you'll find some comfort and peace at airing your desires, frustrations and goals.

    Welcome to the blogosphere, "Celine." It's good to have you here.

    ReplyDelete